Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lipotrim

• 19-02-2009 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I know theres previous threads on this Diet, but I have just started yesterday, and wondering if there is anyone else out there on it at the mo?
    I Tried it a year ago and due to combination of factors including stress at work and getting sick, i gave up after 5 days.

I have seen so many sucess stories using lipotrim, and know for a fact it works. Therefore im determined to stick at, but finding it very hard.
    The drinks are mingin, and i do be gagging drinking it!!

So far im not missing food TOO much, its just the thought of drinking those 3 shakes a day :eek:.

Im just looking for some advice, and past experiences from people that are currently on the diet, or have just recently finished up and are maintaining.

Im not looking for critism of Lipotrim, ive read all them threads anyway so dont bother.

Thanks Folks xXx :p
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement