Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please (ulster bank)

Options
  • 18-02-2009 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi there all
    iam student and you know being a studnet you do be broke
    i first open an uster bank 2 years ago when doing a plc and got an over daft of 650e herd noting since then last year i opend one in collage and they as do i want one i told them i had one he said dont worry i look after that ok there i go open a secound i own them if1750e now yesterday i boke and open a tried one as people in collage are doing the same .....
    but i rang 2 get acount info and ask my how how many account i just hung up i know not the best think 2do what should i only work part time do you think i should go and be honset and say ill pay back 50e a mouth back ...........
    thanks in advage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

huh?
    Sorry i can not understand what you are saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

me either

A little less text talk and we may be able to help as it always helps if we can understand the post

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

hi there all
    iam student and you know being a studnet you do be broke.
    i first opened an uster bank 2 years ago when doing a plc and got an over daft of 650e herd noting since then last year i opend one in collage and they as do i want one. I told them i had one he said dont worry i look after that ok there i go open a secound i own them if1750e now yesterday i boke and open a tried one as people in collage are doing the same .....
    but i rang 2 get acount info and ask my how how many account i just hung up i know not the best think 2do what should i only work part time do you think i should go and be honset and say ill pay back 50e a mouth back ...........
    thanks in advage

Holy God, you've a third-level student??!?! You can't even spell college and I'm not even going to include the grammar.
    Go back to primary school, that's my advice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Think postive

i have 2 account with uslter bank
    in two diffent branchs owe both of them money
    i open one yesterday in diffent brach
    and they said ok but i rang today and ask me how many accounts
    do i have i hung up..
    they havent ask me for money .....

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Stop opening current accounts and abusing the overdraft facility is my advice to you!! Pay the thing back. Your credit rating is probably already poor now considering (if I understand you post correctly) that you have an account which has been €650OD for over 2 years. TBH, I'm surprised students are still being offered overdraft facilities upfront in the current climate.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

they havent ask me for money .....

......yet

After careful deciphering of your message, you need to wake up, splash some water on your face and go into your branch and speak to someone.

It will not go away if you ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

it's spelt Ulster

Is the reason you want to open a third account simply so you can avoid paying the money you owe on the other accounts?
    This WILL catch up with you. Get yourself sorted out, this smells of fraud and should Ulster Bank get the Gardai involved you could go to jail. In fact you are more likely to go to Jail for this than the dodgy bankers are.

Saruman wrote: »
    Get yourself sorted out, this smells of fraud and should Ulster Bank get the Gardai involved you could go to jail. In fact you are more likely to go to Jail for this than the dodgy bankers are.

Stop that! Scaring the young is illegal and punishable by a U.N. court of law.
    You'll be stripped of your white gowns also, Saruman.

• Advertisement

Well... umm Evil Wizard and all that :D

Ah, you were good once.....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

OP - don't type in txt spk. It's depressing, unnecessary and frankly disturbing for a college student. It's also against the Forum Charter (the rules, basically).

On your original point - talk to the bank. You can't magic things away.

Sleipnir, Caroller and Saruman - you've been around here long enough to know that you should report a post if you find it problematic, not drag it off topic and/or post irrelevant content on thread. This isn't After Hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement