Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster Printing

Options
  • 18-02-2009 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi,

Can anybody tell me or give me a rough guide as to how much it would cost to get A3 posters printed up in full colour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

How many are you talking about?

50 A3 posters full colour on 1 side could cost about €120 to print but thats at 2 weeks wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 22moomoo

Probably between 50 and 100.

I'm looking for somewhere in the northeast preferably. Some of the companies mainly deal with corporate jobs and prices can be exorbitant.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

6th would be right, standard cost would be about €100 + VAT, shouldn't take 2 weeks though as it would be digitally printed for that quantity.

Thanks, I thought i got some printed up last year for around €0.50 each but not fully sure if thats right. Quality was ok on them too.

that sounds too cheap tbh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Way too cheap.

Ok maybe it is, i must root out their number and give them a bell. Its for a college campaign so the quality doesnt have to be great and i dont think i'll need anything designed, just a quick job!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭narkymarky

Go for it - sounds about right for a digital job, from artwork ready to print. We'd charge in the region of £0.45 (ex VAT) each for this qty. If I thought over £1/€1 per A3 were possible and could get the business happiness would indeed be mine

well you're well well well below the norm. Can you pm me your details so I can send all my print to you :)

Go for it Pixelcraft! But seriously its a fairly researched price - we try and position ourselves as competitive but aren't in the business of destroying market prices. Guess Belfast prices are just a bit keener than Dublin, plus theres the VAT issue?

• Advertisement

yeah still doesn't account for such a discrepency though, materials & click charge would be nearing that price let alone time!

Ah thats not fair now - how can I reply to that without giving you my costs make-up! I'll pm you to clear this up.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Gonna have to jump on this bandwagon, any chance I could grab your details too? Got a site or anything? Sounds like a very good price, could come in handy!

Ok i got a contact for a guy, think he is based in limerick. Will do 100 a3 posters for 0.50c each. A friend of mine who does music promotions uses him regularly. I'll post details when i get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Contact Type Beaurau and see what prices they charge, they're pretty good and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 boxgrafik

My cousin is releasing his debut album next month and I need to get posters made up for shops and gigs, etc. I had a place in Letterkenny that used to do the for me for 40c per poster when I was up there but haven't found anyone nearly as cheap and as good a quality in Dublin. Please help guys!!!

I will need about 300-400 A3 full colour posters...

Johnny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kaizen

we use http://velvetrising.co.uk for Posters and flyers.

100 A3 posters for £50 digitally printed. 24 hr turn around plus over night delivery.

Dunno what that price is like for the south but up here its very cheap

Advertisement