Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post of the Day

Options
  • 18-02-2009 4:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭

Is there any way of checking the previous Posts of the Day? If not, maybe some sort of archive of all the previous POTD could be made?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Is there any way of checking the previous Posts of the Day? If not, maybe some sort of archive of all the previous POTD could be made?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=5632073

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

stovelid wrote: »

That's just showing up no matches?

That's just showing up no matches?

One day....*sigh*.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Teh amusement is upon me now. There is perhaps one of these threads per week in feedback. :D

i account for at least 3 of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

snyper wrote: »
    Teh amusement is upon me now. There is perhaps one of these threads per week in feedback. :D

i account for at least 3 of them.

Really? Meh, the search option is for gheys. It would be nice to archive all the POTD so we can look back on the good ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Really? Meh, the search option is for gheys. It would be nice to archive all the POTD so we can look back on the good ones.
    Consider it your personal goal to achieve this. Simply copy every PotD down onto a text file and paste it into the Biki when you get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Gordon wrote: »
    Consider it your personal goal to achieve this. Simply copy every PotD down onto a text file and paste it into the Biki when you get a chance.

I for one support this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

POTD Forum?

Shhh! I'm this close to getting the QuotePo started! :P take that biko ^_^

Gordon wrote: »

90% of them are photos. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement