Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech webcam not working

Options
  • 18-02-2009 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

It would be great if someone could help with this. I have a logitech webcam it's a quickcam messenger I think and I can't get it to work. It used to work on my old computer but when I plugged it into my new one I can't get it to work. I installed and reinstalled the drivers but there's nothing happening.
    When I plug it into the usb port the computer makes a noise and recognises that there is new hardware but it never seems to find the driver. In my attempts to get it to work I thought I'd uninstall the imaging driver from the device manager but that got rid of the whole icon which I wasn't expecting. Is there any program out there that I could use which will see that there is new hard ware (ie the webcam) and automatically load the right driver?

Or does anyone have a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement