Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Broadband Wireless HAngs

Options
  • 18-02-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Have MAgnet and very happy with speeds etc. however when using the wireless router supplied the one supplied for PCTV and by default the one fo rinternet one of the laptops i have connects but hangs continously on certain pages same goes for my nokia 5800 when used over WiFi i think the connection times out sometimes it get use the page other times it hangs

For example Google and a google search work fine say when looking for skysports but if i click through to Sky sports there's a crazy wait then possibly it goes through sometimes it doesn't

But if i hit cached sky sports the page loads fine this is on an XP dell laptop

I have a slightly newer Toshiba Vista Laptop and through the wirelss i experience no problems at all

Any ideas?????

Advertisement