Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA - P4 or P6?

Options
  • 18-02-2009 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Congratulations to people who past the last ACCA exams!

I'm having difficulty to make the decision: which Acca paper should I choose? P4 or P6?

I have past P5 already, only one optional paper left. I don't like P7 - Auditing, and failed P6 in last exam, have to choose either P4 or repeat P6. Can someone give me any suggestion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭annalucia

Im i the same boat as you, I have to choose an option. Apparently 65% of people sitting the Irish Variant exam in December failed and it was that examiners last sitting which could mean that the questions could change. It would be awful having to go to classes again for another subject and tax is a useful subject to have under your belt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 accas

Yes, Tax is an useful subject, but if you failed it twice, you lost all your self-confidence. Plus, the Tax rules, credit, allowances etc changes every year, if I re-sit P6, I probably will need to re study everything again. Really don't know what I should do now.

Advertisement