Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Speaking Montessori in Limerick City

Options
  • 18-02-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for an Irish Speaking Montessori in Limerick in the surburbs. City Centre is too in convient with parking and traffice etc. Can anyone give suggestions. I was meant to believe my nearby creche did this only to later be told by a parent this was not the case, even be told by staff if was??????. So I'm looking for registered Irish Speaking Montessori. Please can anyone put us in the right direction.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

you need to contact your county/city childcare committee

i dont have the information to hand right now but will email them to you tomorrow when i am in work

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Talk to the local gaelscoil they might have a Naíonra attached.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Limerick City CCC

Address: City Hall, Merchants Quay, Limerick City
    Tel: 061 407 427
    Fax: 061 312 985
    Email: childcare@limerickcity.ie
    Web: www.limerickcitydb.ie/childcare

• Registered Users Posts: 35 foxylady5160

Thanks I'lll give them a ring as there wasn't anything on the website. I'll keep posted how I get on. Hopefully I will be put in the right direction from here. I don't want to waste my money thinking its Irish speaking and really they are not.

P.S-Des Bishop did it for me and I'm thinking why not I've nothing to lose for my child to learn as Gaeilge.

Go raibh mile maith agat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

In a rush sorry - but the below have a Naíonra and are recommended :)

Starting Small Standing Tall

Ballysimon Rd

contact person: Pamela Walsh
    phone: 061 437333
    pwalsh@small-tall.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 foxylady5160

THanks I checked it during the week €85 a week for 9.30-12.30 is that a bit steep??

Advertisement