Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

have you sky tv? favor please

Options
  • 18-02-2009 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

hi all,

i was trying to listen to newstalk radio on channel 0210 on sky but it is giving me problems, saying things like no signal being received etc. i am not having problems with any other channels. i got on to newstalk to tell them they must have a problem somewhere, they got back to me saying the problem was on my side with dish misalignment or something as they were not having any problems in dublin.

so, if you have sky can you just pop over to 0210 and see if there are any problems, please let me know either way.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Why are you listening to the radio on a tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Mine's fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭artielange

A lot of radio signals broadcast over satellite. Many more than you can pick up from a regular radio and from different locales.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

thanks 445279, anyone else?

sparky, i dont have a radio in the living room and day time tv is shocking so...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Haha no bother, just asking!

Daytime TV is alright, classics such as Diagnosis Murder etc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

i like to watch the seoige's though...........on mute that is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Daytime TV is SHOCKING. so what I do is take off all my clothes, put on an apron and a pair of socks. open all the curtains and clean the house.... balls n all.

na only messin. although that would be better than daytime TV... or would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

lg123 wrote: »
    i like to watch the seoige's though...........on mute that is

+1

Beats Dr Phil any day.

dr_phil.jpg

Advertisement