Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pro evo tournament

Options
  • 18-02-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

As promised myself and chris have organised the tournament , you need to sign up in the college bar the formats will be both on the ps3 and the xbox360.there will be 16 players in each tournament.

1st prize 100
    2nd prize 45
    3rd prize 15

free finger food (sausages and goujons for the players)

i need as many people to sign up as possible guys , please sign up in the bar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

when is it taking place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 defness

Yea sounds interesting?

When is it on?

Do you get to choose which console you play on? (xbox/ps3)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

you get to pick which one you wanna sign uo too of course , next wednesday starting at 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Ill definitely play on the XBox. Cant wait! Boo ya =]

you need to sign up in the college bat for it mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

God damn not being in DKIT yet :pac:

i am DKIT pro evo champ competition was yesterday and i won :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Sarge wrote: »

Suspicious! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

You play on XBL? I would have went but I couldn't even afford the entrance fee. I've officially dubbed that week "The Week of Noodles". I never want to see another noodle dish again.

Just to let you guys know that we are also going to run a FIFA and PRO EVO tournament , the week after we go back same rules apply with signing up in the bar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Just to let you guys know that we are also going to run a FIFA and PRO EVO tournament , the week after we go back same rules apply with signing up in the bar.

Hey man. If you're able could ya try and organise one for a Thursday evening like around 6. It'd be a good buzz entering this competition and winning a nice 100 squids before going to Silence =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mustangs bar

Hey man trying to organise a pes tournament.. could you tell me what format you use i.e how many players is it league or cup. how many machines do i need..

Advertisement