Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Theatre Company - Fundraiser

Options
  • 18-02-2009 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey folks,

I'm part of a new theatre company, Daguerreotype, we're currently rehearsing our first show and as is the case with most new ventures, we're short of capital. In an effort to address this problem, we're throwing a fundraising gig on March 6th in the O'Reilly Theatre, Belvedere. There are 4 bands, The Belafonts, Roadrunner, Maeve Stone & Colm Ryan and OrphanCode, there will also be a full bar in operation.

If you'd like to know more about the event or the company itself pop over to our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42493199462 , or you can message me here.

Hope to see some of you there!

Ed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dosseroo

Hi Ed,

I run a performance space and can offer this to your group with no hire fee. Contact me to find out more

Advertisement