Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat dragging ?

Options
  • 18-02-2009 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Anyone having serious speed lags with Esat? Its grand for a few minutes then it slows down to hell. In Dublin 9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ya can be awfuly slow tends to drop when running at full download speeds as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

Defo having issues this evening - 400-700 kb's d/l speed on a 3 mb link. I'm in Cork (Kilmoney/Carrigaline exchange).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i'm supposed to be on 24mb (i think, maybe 8mb). i was getting about 5-6mb which was fine but for the past few weeks i've only been getting ~1.5mb. the time of day doesn't seem to matter and i'm not throttled so i don't know what the story is.

i'm in D15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Pretty bad in D15 tonight. On a 7.6 Mb, top speed tonight 1mb though now about 400k, pngs ~200ms. Shile of pite.

Advertisement