Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th birthday party to be planned...looking for private boat

Options
  • 18-02-2009 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hey,
    I'm the big 30 next month and i want to go out with a bang.Yes i'm organizing my own birthday party and i want it to be kick ass.I would like to hire a boat for the evening to celebrate being 3 perfect 10's as the next party wont be for 10 whole years!!!

My plan hire a boat n have drinks and music..........classic :)

but no luck on the web for private boat hiring for a little party !

Boat hire is lacking.... not if i wanna go for canoe! the choice is small.Now i dont want a fifty foot yaght just a bloody boat...hard to come across one let alone that fact i would like to have a party on it, cant drive a boat myself (not drinking i cant) so my perfect dream 30th is goin out the window.

what i need, boat, som1 who drives it, drinks and music........why wont my good green euro's buy this?

Som1 please give me a break and tell me where/how/who can do this
    thank you :)

P.s If i cant have a boat, private beach if there is such a thing !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

The Cill Airne at Spencer Dock is a lovely bar on boat, slight problem though it has no engine but it's gorgeous and really cozy inside. Although it looks massive from the outside. 2 out of 3 aint bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

P.s If i cant have a boat, private beach if there is such a thing !!
    For hoow many people? 10, 20, 40? Beach would be bad, as it'd be windy, wet, and most likely cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I reckon you'll have problems renting a yacht or the likes here for a party fo insurance reasons. Your best bet might be if you know of anyone who owns one who might be willing to captain for you for the day

Advertisement