Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inline Hockey in Castlebar

Options
  • 18-02-2009 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hello everyone,

Is anyone interested in Playing Inline Hockey in Castlebar??

Just trying to get a bit of interest, gathering a contact list of interested players (male or female)

Been in contact with the Irish Inline Hockey Assc. and looking to start a league here in Castlebar.

if you would like to see what it is like, check out inline hockey ireland on youtube.

please pm me if interested and I can send on my mobile number.

hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

Might be intrested, 19 year old guy ere . Depending on training times etc. What gear ya would need and aint been on blades for awhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Just an update guys

Anyone else interested come out to Breaffy House Hotel on Wed the 25th of March at 7:00pm just for a chat, count numbers of players, and discuss start dates, and the purchase of gear.

Facebook Site

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Hello again,yet another update!

Got a new website going for anyone interested

http://www.westcoast-warriors.com

Advertisement