Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tequila

Options
  • 18-02-2009 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Any advice on what brand is best?and when I say best I dont mean incredibly expensive,average will do.:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

probably the most popular and easiest to find in Ireland, and imo the best tasting. Jose Cuervo

DSC_9355.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah, Jose Cuervo is best imo. I'd love to try Jose Cuervo Citrico.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Jose Cuervo is the best tasting of the mid range brands you can get in Ireland imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Olmeca is decent too. Around the same price as Jose.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

which one has the worm in it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,939 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

tippguy wrote: »
    which one has the worm in it??

Tequila never has a worm in it.
    Mescal has the worm.
    Mescal is similar to Tequila but comes from a different part of Mexico and is subject to different production regulations.

All the above are Tequila Mixtos.
    Once you've tasted a good 100% Agave Anjeo or Reposodas, you'll never go back. Good tequila can be sipped like a fine whiskey of Congac!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Patrone silver at €35ish a bottle is about the cheapest I'd drink, anything I've had cheaped than that has tasted like the droplets of sweat drom an overweight builders arse crack fremented for a few weeks and given a spanish name.
    i.e. i didnt like it.

Advertisement