Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Label: Merck

• 18-02-2009 11:58pm
    Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭

Its weird how you can miss out on a label until several years after it first appeared. In the case of Merck, it has come and gone... started in 2000 and ended in 2007 with what seems some spectacular releases over those years.

I only picked up my first Merck release about a year or so ago and started with an album called 'Trying to Remember' by Deru. I didn't listen to a huge amount up until a couple of months ago and since then it has become a firm favourite of mine. I could only find one example on youtube but the following gives a good feel anyway...

Next Door

Since then I have picked up the following albums on Merck which have all equally amazed me...

Lackluster - Showcase

Blamstrain - Ensi

Proem - You Shall Have Ever Been

And just ordered tonight from various willing online stores...

Aurora - Various

Aurora 2 - Various

Various - Doubledown

Proem - Socially Inept

Disgraceful and inexcusable I know that I'm only getting around to this label recently :pac: but any other fans here and what else is a must from this label? Not much of it out there as the label is gone and releases were limited but I'm prepared to hunt...

Advertisement