Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a gaff ...

Options
  • 18-02-2009 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

...and I'm being very particular. I want somewhere around west city centre, The Claddagh, Shantalla (Cookes Corner), Nun's Island or Lower Salthill, basically anywhere within a ten minute walk of the city centre on the westside or in the city itself (Henry Street and surrounds). I'm looking for a two bedroomed house or ground floor apartment with access to a garden for a cat and an open fireplace and preferably somewhere that isn't dark, damp or grotty.

If you know of such a magical place or become aware of such a magical place anytime in the next couple of months please send me a PM. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Im nearly sure that the apartments behind Cahills shop on Cookes corner are owned by the same guy who owns Cahills. You might inquire there. The apartments look pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You could put up flyers advertising work in all the apartment blocks you want to live in. The amount of replys you get could show you which ones are likely to have a few vacancy's coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Yeah, I thought about that but I'm looking for a gaff with a garden and fireplace so a house is way more likely to suit me than an apartment. Cheers for the suggestions though guys. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

if its back the west you prob want to take a walk around st joes ave and terrace if its two bed, garden & fireplace....no. 1 ticked all those boxes but was snapped up two weeks ago ...there is a crazy old bat in no 6/5 she might want to share if ur mad enough:D

Advertisement