Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea kitchen fitter

• 19-02-2009 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any kitchen fitters willing to fit an ikea kitchen in the Dublin area?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved to DIY from C&P

• Registered Users Posts: 16 eugened

hi there, there are a lot of kitchen fitters out there if u can find them, but they are not cheap, is the kitchen large? i also fit kitchens but im in co. monaghanicon11.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I can give you a number of a good fitter if you want Pm me if u need it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 markheff

No prob to fit your kitchen, I'm in dublin. Have experience with IKEA/homebase & B+Q kitchens aswel as In-house, Kitchen world and cash&carry. icon14.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 john digger

cocoa wrote: »
    Anyone know of any kitchen fitters willing to fit an ikea kitchen in the Dublin area?

Thanks.
    a friend of mine just got her Ikea kitchen fitted a couple of weeks ago by believe it or not ikea kitchen fitters they charged her €650 for everything it looked great to me she said it cost her €45 per unit
    if you tap in ikea kitchen fitters in dublin hopefully you will find them
    hope this is some use to you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

Woops, should've come back to this topic sooner. Kitchen is now fitted and finished. Thanks to everyone for the help =)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

Hi robert,

I'm sorry but as per my post above, the kitchen is now fitted.

Advertisement