Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash in North Galway

Options
  • 19-02-2009 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Living in Tuam, looking for somewhere in the area to play squash at a non-competitive level. Just looking to rent out court for myself and the better half to play on and maybe become involved in a club.

I know of one in Kilconly (accessing hall is difficult) and Claremorris.

Any others about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

What about upstairs in the Tuam Stars Centre on the Dublin road? I am 99.9% sure there is one there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Tribesman29

Could be wrong but I think the Tuam Stars Centre (just before pedestrian lights) is closed as they have a big new facility out by the rugby club.

I know there was squash played there before alright but doesnt look like its in use now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Oh I didn't realise that was closed...I'm well outta the loop!
    I don't know of anywhere else unfortunately...

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭fergalfrog

Tribesman29 - how did you get on with this - did you end up finding somewhere to play squash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Tribesman29

Not somewhere that can be relied on. Have twice gone out to Kilconly and the key for squash court can't be found.

Have a number for woman in Claremorris that runs squash club there so might be better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement