Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone studyin finance & accounts??

• 19-02-2009 12:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Am findin Management accounts REALLY diffficult - im looking for advice from any 3rd years here

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Yeah, Im one.
    I agree, mgmt acc is the hardest module we have. Are you in 2nd or 3rd year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Am heading into 3rd year now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 kc525

collegeme wrote: »
    Am heading into 3rd year now lol

hey im heading into 3rd year now very nervous do you know if management's gonna b for the year like last year or a semester?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭collegemum

think it'll be the same as 2nd yr!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Tasha90

hello, i've just finished 3rd year and didn't find management a/c too bad in final year. must say i found 2nd year harder than 3rd year over all. have to say as regards to management accounting go to all your lectures and work shops. Cant say it be the same next may but i noticed all workshop topics came up in the final exam and anything that the lecturer said this is very importantant NB, tended to come up in final exam as well. There were no hints and tips given in final lecture but this is covered throughout year on the stuff i maked NB etc. If possible, I know there no exam in Jan but do try and do a bit of study in semester 1. its less stressful than leaving in till the last minute and makes it easier on you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement