Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4FM coming to Cork, Limerick, Dublin, Clare & Galway

• 19-02-2009 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

If anyone didnt know about this You may want to check out www.4fm.ie. Anyway this is a new easy listening radio station coming to 5 countys. Because I live in Cork I can hear that one of their transmitters in the City is doing a test transmission. So far I am unhappy :mad: Alot of people will be againsed my say but they will be getting rid of 2 pirates of Cork. The soon to be back on Kiss 94.8 was making a return, now its been trashed. Galaxy 97.4 is on air right now on 10 times less power as they know there will be a raid soon to come, but they still broadcast on 4FM's frequency. The new station is running 6 transmitters placed all around Cork, 1 in Galway, 2 in Dublin 3 in Clare as far as I know.

Would you listen to this station??? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

GiggsCork wrote: »
    If anyone didnt know about this

We do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Rofl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

If anyone didnt know about this You may want to check out www.4fm.ie. Anyway this is a new easy listening radio station coming to 5 countys. Because I live in Cork I can hear that one of their transmitters in the City is doing a test transmission. So far I am unhappy :mad: Alot of people will be againsed my say but they will be getting rid of 2 pirates of Cork. The soon to be back on Kiss 94.8 was making a return, now its been trashed. Galaxy 97.4 is on air right now on 10 times less power as they know there will be a raid soon to come, but they still broadcast on 4FM's frequency. The new station is running 6 transmitters placed all around Cork, 1 in Galway, 2 in Dublin 3 in Clare as far as I know.

Aren't you the guy with his own Little Island dance pirate?

No wonder you're nose is out of joint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Leaderbored

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 GiggsCork

Big Tone wrote: »
    Aren't you the guy with his own Little Island dance pirate?

No wonder you're nose is out of joint!

Haha, the 20watt 2 years ago, well yup, move on fella thats well gone and its called a life that I now have

• Advertisement
Advertisement