Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaktar V Spurs

Options
  • 19-02-2009 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

Shaktar are evens with Boyles and this looks good.

Obviously the concern is fitness/sharpness with them not having played for a number of weeks but they are a good technical team with a lot of heavy investment over the past couple of years bringing a lot of Brazilians to the club. Spurs are not taking the UEFA Cup as the be all and end all and have a lot of players out for various reasons - Woodgate,Lennon,Keane,Modric,Defoe,Pavylchenko et al, so they will have Bent who is playing well as their striker.

But Spurs defence, especially without Woodgate is woeful so 1/1 it is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Eight youths in the Spurs squad. Will be having a bit of that evens myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Yeah looks a very generous price shall invest methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Is this on the website ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Should be as of this morning evs was freely available in boyles and paddypowers and a few others cant remember which ones cant check at work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Just put €500 on Shaktar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I'm all over Shaktar too. Hope Harry's not playing this down with the intention of causing an upset!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stephenoleary

Just backed this on Boyle's... clipped to 5/6 now... Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

Yeah Shaktar are a good bet ... Spurs resting players for the CC final/weekend leauge.

Only got 5/6 myself and that was at 10.30 this morning. Still 10/11 in Powers as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

5-6 top price now with Boyles - Oddschecker.com is the best for up-to-date prices

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/uefa-cup/fc-shakhtar-donetsk-v-tottenham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

thats some move, was 5/4 this time last week! :eek:

Healio wrote: »
    thats some move, was 5/4 this time last week! :eek:

Was still 5/4 on Monday...lad I work with showed me his Boyles coupon. Hope the money is right. Only in and was hoping to see a couple of goals scored already. Although, in fairness I've watched less than eight minutes ans Shakthar have had two or three good chances. Come on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

2-0 to Shaktar ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Savage call boys, pissed I couldn't get to bookies on time and put money on. Told few people in office as well and none of us got on it. Had 7e in Paddy acc put that on the draw for value. Think Shaktar broke the stalemate on 78min.

Again excellent call, fiar play to lad putting 500e on. That's the type of bet to be hitting. No need to get in market again for a while after a win like that.

Chelsea the weekend away to Villa anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

63587614 wrote: »
    Chelsea the weekend away to Villa anyone?

Jesus I'm not too sure about eirther of them. Chelsea under new management but I'd give them some time before I go backing them.

You'd get a good price on a Wigan/West Ham away double.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭kingshankly

boyles put up betting during the week for first loi games and have derry at 8/11 to beat drogheda put your shaktar winnings on, its a savage price

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dundalkbhoy

boyles put up betting during the week for first loi games and have derry at 8/11 to beat drogheda put your shaktar winnings on, its a savage price

your some judge:D

Advertisement