Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Ads defeat Opera!

Options
  • 19-02-2009 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Ah well....the admins will have a chicken dinner tonight ;)

What about Firefox?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

wat?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Are you talking about the fact google ads appear at the bottom of the page on opera mini?

Because yes,yes they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Using Opera 9.51 adblock the google ads which I used to dispatch with a flick of the wrist now remain, anyway I just fired up FF and thier filtering still zaps them.

ps why doesn't boards have a browsers forum?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Subscriptions ftw.:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Firefox ftw, Opera sucks :pac:

The reason boards doesn't have a browser forum is it would be filled with fanboys and we'd just end up with threads like
    - Which browser is better
    - Firefox sucks
    - IE sucks
    - Opera is better then Firefox
    - How do I block boards.ie adverts in Firefox

It would be pointless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

This will not end well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It'll end fine, I've pointed put something that good for the bean counters and any idiot with FF must know how to use certain add ons by now. Anyone who doesn't is using IE.

Advertisement