Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using you phone on board Ryanair flights

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It had nothing to do with testing if phones were dangerous to planes, it was always about money and how to make more money.

Ok, so the technology had nothing to do with it. :)

Answer me this, do you know what mobile phone technology was predominant in the US in 2001, and was therefore to be placed in the AA fleet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

eye fohne wrote: »
    Ok, so the technology had nothing to do with it. :)

Answer me this, do you know what mobile phone technology was predominant in the US in 2001, and was therefore to be placed in the AA fleet?

Can anyone answer that question or is it just for godskitchen? :P

/gets coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

eye fohne wrote: »
    Daryll, I'll have to jump in there and nip this one in the bud.

I have no problem with you helping out here, you do provide valuable assistance to people, but I can't allow this forum to be used to solicit feedback on O2's products. Especially when O2 are not contributing anything to Boards.ie
    Sorry mate I will stay off this then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I keep forgetting the "6 people at a time" thing each time I get annoyed by this. It really does make things better. I wish Ryanair would allow me to pay to have the phone calls part of it switched off though.. perhaps some sort of Who Wants to be a Millionaire style "Ask the Audience" thing before take-off? Who wants to be able to listen to the person next to them make a phone call - yes / no?

I really wish it was texts / data only - and that people were asking to keep their phones on vibrate.

I'm really interested to see how this all pans out though and what sort of eitquette will be followed !

Advertisement