Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie Walsh Plumbing - how to contact?

• 19-02-2009 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

I need to get through to William Walsh, as instructed by my landlord, to come and look at our electric shower which has stopped working.

The only number I have is 843488, but there's never an answer, for the past 3 days. Can't find any other number online.

Has anyone any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Tell your landlord you can't get through to him and get him/her to sort it,

This is a renters market now Budd and you have every right to kick up if something isn't working correctly, IIRC its the landlords responsibility to hadle all reapairs anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Thanks ziedth.

The landlord's a good bloke, in fairness. Anything goes wrong in the house, I'm happy to fix it if I can, otherwise I pay for it to be fixed and take it out of the rent, send him the receipt. I'm very happy with this arrangement, as is the landlord.

He only suggested I ring Willie Walsh myself because I can then arrange for him to come when it's convenient for me. He suggested Willie Walsh because, apparently, he was the guy who put the shower in originally.

But yeah, if I can't get through to Willie Walsh by the end of the day, I guess I'll ring the landlord and advise accordingly. Probably have to get another plumber in instead.

But actually, thinking about it, if an electric shower is bust - is it a plumber I want, or an electrician?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

benifa wrote: »
    Thanks ziedth.

The landlord's a good bloke, in fairness. Anything goes wrong in the house, I'm happy to fix it if I can, otherwise I pay for it to be fixed and take it out of the rent, send him the receipt. I'm very happy with this arrangement, as is the landlord.

He only suggested I ring Willie Walsh myself because I can then arrange for him to come when it's convenient for me. He suggested Willie Walsh because, apparently, he was the guy who put the shower in originally.

But yeah, if I can't get through to Willie Walsh by the end of the day, I guess I'll ring the landlord and advise accordingly. Probably have to get another plumber in instead.

But actually, thinking about it, if an electric shower is bust - is it a plumber I want, or an electrician?

Depends on the fault I suppose,

If there is water coming out but its cold or slow I would imagine its a pluming problem while nothing at all maybe electrical. In saying that I honestly would have no idea. best just call the plummer and see what he says he'll prob know from the problems over the phone who would be able to look at it for ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

benifa wrote: »
    I need to get through to William Walsh, as instructed by my landlord, to come and look at our electric shower which has stopped working.

The only number I have is 843488, but there's never an answer, for the past 3 days. Can't find any other number online.

Has anyone any idea?
    i have an email address for them - send me a pm if you want it.

Advertisement