Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would you want to be stuck on a desert island with?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

towel401 wrote: »
    i have actually no idea where i got the name from. i first used it in '98 or 2001 for some real oldschool chat rooms. when the internet was still in black and white and you had to shovel coal into the computer to keep it going

I remember those times...I am Tirabaralla since 12 years+ :eek:

kingtut wrote: »
    Don't try and spread rumours....you are just trying to make people forget about the ones between you and a certain someone :D it is part of boards history now.

Nice try but we shall never forget ;);)

How did u edited this without the "editing advice" appearing? :eek:

Anyway...a scary horror movie in the cozy darkness of a cinema at nine in the evening...I find it much more compromising that a half rugby match in a sports pub on a sunday afternoon, don't you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

How did u edited this without the "editing advice" appearing? :eek:

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

The cinema was romantic, jason was a fine young stallion wasn't he king! I don't think kingtut should be organising everything tbh. Anywho whats this poll about king?mick?wally? Tell the truth! Eh eh where's the Mathew McSexy option?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I voted for me because I know I'm awesome and don't know anyone in the poll except for the Scientist... and I don't want to have sex with him.. neither would I see any reason to inconvenience him by dragging him to a desert island.

• Advertisement

Kold wrote: »
    I voted for me because I know I'm awesome and don't know anyone in the poll except for the Scientist... and I don't want to have sex with him.. neither would I see any reason to inconvenience him by dragging him to a desert island.

Um

Kold wrote: »

LOL :D

I don't think kingtut should be organising everything tbh.

You don't like the stuff I organise? :( *sniff sniff*

kingtut wrote: »
    You don't like the stuff I organise? :( *sniff sniff*

No i was thinking that it was unfair maybe.i think you should Make another poll

No i was thinking that it was unfair maybe.

awww thanks...have no choice if noone else makes suggestions :( people are starting to though so it's all good.
    i think you should Make another poll

and what would it be for?

• Advertisement
Advertisement