Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How does this gadget work?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

yup! you plug the usb dongle into the pc that is connected to porjector via vga - this device acts as a mouse would only it uses its own proprietary wireless to communicate with the pc. no doubt it needs to install some drivers to work too.

if your pc has bluetooth, and your phone does too, you can actually use your mobile phone to navigate power point presentations :) its well slick! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I would say so, it just looks like a wireless mouse for the PC with dedicated keys.

Edit:
    00sully wrote:
    if your pc has bluetooth, and your phone does too, you can actually use your mobile phone to navigate power point presentations

I had that on my Nokia - it's a cool application. Your phone can display the notes for each slide as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Cheers :)

Advertisement