Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Crystal Fortune Teller

Options
  • 19-02-2009 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Claire Crystal is in Limerick this week and just wondering has anyone been to her & is she good??? Thanks:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Where in Limerick is she ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Do you two believe in fortune tellers? Or is she just really entertaining?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cutie_pie

She's in Jurys Inn the ad is on the post just going to see if she's good know a lot of people who have been to fortune tellers & most of it came through so i'm just curious!! Anyone know if she's good????

no not really, and especially ones with names like crystal claire and madame Tarrot and all that, but i know a friend who would be very interested so was curious as to where in Limerick she was

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I know what she would tell me.

"I see that you dont believe in fortune tellers and will never go to see one..."

Of course. She wouldnt tell me that because I wouldnt go to see her. Ooooh scary huh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

they. are. stealing. your. money.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

zuroph wrote: »
    they. are. stealing. your. money.

This man speaks the truth, cant believe idiots still go to these people, I have some magic beans if anyone wants to give me money for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

especially in a recession i cant believe people are willing to part with their money to be told vague lies by a charlatan.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

krudler wrote: »
    This man speaks the truth, cant believe idiots still go to these people, I have some magic beans if anyone wants to give me money for nothing
    Ya, there obviously are a lot of idiots out there. That tosser who set up that Irish Psychics Live service is minted to the tune of billions. Its sick really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭limerick_woody

Come on guys, nobody with even a handful of brain-cells could take it seriously - surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

we need proof she can actually tell the future.
    ask her for saturday's lotto numbers imo;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

She's pretty good at cold reading if thats any use to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lucioussammy

i went to c her and she is brill u have to go to her for urself to believe

how brill, did she tell you anything no one would know. how much was she.
    I was reading somewhere that "real" fortune tellers dont take payment. dont know.
    What did she say to you anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Good stuff.

Actually I have a cousin in Nigeria who left me about $100m in a will but I just need a bit of help transferring it over here due to complicated nature of the Nigerian law system. Would you be able to give me a help transferring it and I can give you 10% of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

lol....Post of the day! :D

Advertisement