Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Chiropractor Needed!

Options
  • 19-02-2009 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm not sure if this can be found in another thread, did a quick search but nothing turned up. Basically I'm looking for a good chiropractor in Cork City and if anyone has any recommendations that would be great. I found a good review online for James Cosgrave at the Riverside Clinic on Penrose Quay and was wondering if anyone has gone and if so, what are their thoughts?

Thanks a mill

S

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

never been to him, but have been to Virginia Cantillon out in Wilton, she's very good and comes highly recommended by a lot of people. I've also recommended her to others who sang her praises afterwards.
    Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭BarneyMagee

What's your problem if you don't mind me asking.

Spent a lot of money seeing chiropractors before realising that surgery was the only thing that would fix my back.

That said some people get great results from chiropractors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Leave the sheep alone and you wouldn't need one!

(only messing)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SMM

Thanks for the replies. I actually fell from a height about 2 weeks ago and broke my arm. I only realised a stiffness and small twinge in my lower back later on, and figured it best to get it checked as soon as I could, rather than leave it and regret later.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mutul8

I used James Cosgrave a while ago and found him excellent - i had wasted a lot of money on physio but he seemed to get right to the cause of the problem fairly quickly!! I could barely walk with the pains in my back but was sorted fairly quickly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,695 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I found Leon Taylor in Douglas to be fantastic as well. Know a lot of others who went to him and have never heard a bad word. PM me if youd like his number.

Advertisement