Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability of Scott Pilgrim 5

Options
  • 19-02-2009 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

I'm hoping someone can help me out here.... Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that have Scott Pilgrim Volume 5 currently in stock? Nowhere seems to have it online at the moment either...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Bawpsherep wrote: »
    I'm hoping someone can help me out here.... Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that have Scott Pilgrim Volume 5 currently in stock? Nowhere seems to have it online at the moment either...

Thanks

there seems to be a shortage everywhere, people are putting it down to under ordering related to changes at Diamond. Go into FP or Sub City and ask about ordering it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Robert Curley

There has been huge demand for vol. 5 of Scott Pilgrim and for the moment Diamond are out of stock. We have a lot on order for people as well as for the shelf. Hopefully we will have them back in within the next two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Bruno Batista

There's a few copies left in Chapters, on Parnell Street, if that's of any help to you.

Advertisement