Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex for first time

Options
  • 19-02-2009 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Girl in Boy having a conversation,girl says 'Tonight will be our night to have sex,come over my house tonight and bring condoms'....................................The boy excited runs to the chemist and says to the pharmacist'I need condoms Im having sex tonight for the first time!',the pharmacist informs the boy about sex and how to use condoms and asks would he like a 3 or a 10 pack?,the boy says 'I reckon Im going to be busy tonight I'll go for the 10'.......................................Later that night the boy turns up at girls house,girl answers door and says 'my parents want to have dinner with us first,when they go out afterwards we can head for bedroom'......................................they sit at table when the father walks in with a big plate of food,the boy puts his head is his hands............................'I didnt know you were religous',he replies 'I didnt know your dad was pharmacist either'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

**Head in his Hands** i think thats what was meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

Damn that was hard to read!

Get the joke though, so you can have "some" stars...

More stars if you edit it to make it easier to read :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Oh good, it's the weekly 'dad was a pharamcist' joke. Was worried it was going to be late, but no, bang on time.

Advertisement