Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Bill

• 19-02-2009 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Does any one know what "hs.vodafone.ie" is? its on my bill in the messages and data section?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

hs stands for high speed. you were accessing the internet via their high speed data access point. the other ones are live.vodafone.com and isp.vodafone.ie which you might be familiar with

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭The Gambler 101

thanks for reply.

i have loads of these on my bill! im getting charged for them and the only problem is i dont use them for any internet access! i have been getting these charges when i have been no were near my phone, i know this as i play soccer every mon and thurs between 8 & 10!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Have you tried calling vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

thanks for reply.

i have loads of these on my bill! im getting charged for them and the only problem is i dont use them for any internet access! i have been getting these charges when i have been no were near my phone, i know this as i play soccer every mon and thurs between 8 & 10!

Would you believe that the same thing happened to me last october. Was charged for the isp.vodafone.... service when i never use mobile internet. The bill was for (no lies here) €21,337.65 yes that is twentyone thousand.:eek::eek:

It was a mistake on their part.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭The Gambler 101

I have an iPhone from last year, its jailbroken of course, rang vodafone last night to ask them what the story was and why was I getting all these on my bill! I explained to them the only internet I use on the phone is the wifi at home and I have no email account set up on the phone. They reckon the probelm is the iphone, that its searching for an internet connection, through vodafone, even though there is no configuration set up on the iPhone to connect to vodafone live!

Best they said they ll do is credit me back for all the times i got charged on my bill for "hs.vodafone.ie". they said they ll call me back to let me know how much im getting credited for, but never heard back at all! but should i also be getting refunded for previous months?

• Advertisement
Advertisement