Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen "day" activities?

• 19-02-2009 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

My cousing is getting married soon, and is planning to have her Hens in Waterford. The plan is to do some sort of activity during the day, and then go out that night.

I know where to go out! I just don't have a clue about what sort of activities are available.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Rubens wrote: »
    Any suggestions?

Go out during the day? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Keith Winters

I know someone who came down for a Hen and went to Dunmore Adventure centre for the day and then had a Mystery Bus tour from there finishing in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Rubens

I like your thinking ziedth!

We went to the Dunmore Adventure centre with school, many, many moons ago. I wasn't sure whether or not it was still on the go! I'll look into that.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Keith Winters

I like your thinking ziedth!

We went to the Dunmore Adventure centre with school, many, many moons ago. I wasn't sure whether or not it was still on the go! I'll look into that.

Cheers

It's definitely still going. I'm not sure what way it works during the off-peak season but it's really good craic and will make you feels like you're cleansing yourself of the beer that will be had later. Bit of absailing,kayaking,archery and diving off rocks can only be a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stan Nangle

Any suggestions?

These guys are located outside Dungarvan, so you'd be allowing for an hour there and an hour back.

http://www.elitepaintball.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

if ya wana stripper for the night i,ll do it for two pints of double vodkas and red bull lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Burlesque Dancing? Salsa dancing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

My cousing is getting married soon, and is planning to have her Hens in Waterford. The plan is to do some sort of activity during the day, and then go out that night.

I know where to go out! I just don't have a clue about what sort of activities are available.

Any suggestions?
    www.hen-party.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Sinall

There is an equestrian centre/horse riding school that gives lessons - http://www.stonehavenec.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 lollypop41

for a bunch of girls a spa day is always good we did it with the social club in work we went down to new ross for the whole day it was lovely and we all felt fab going out that night and anything that makes you feel good is always good

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The owner was on Dragons Den and now has two investors. Its Waterford owned and the website seems to offer a lot (though sadly, not a great design!). Probably the best site out there offering Hen Party solutions so defo should be considered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Sully wrote: »
    The owner was on Dragons Den and now has two investors. Its Waterford owned and the website seems to offer a lot (though sadly, not a great design!). Probably the best site out there offering Hen Party solutions so defo should be considered!
    why don,t you offer your expertise to the site owner sully at a little charge of course

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

why don,t you offer your expertise to the site owner sully at a little charge of course

The website is only new, so they have sorted out a team for it :). Its a good website, don't get me wrong, but I am just not a fan on the design myself. A great service and its great to see it being put online. Its about time more businesses saw the potential of setting up online.

Anyway, that's for a different forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 secondstream

You could start the night off with a cheeky waiter ? this crowd do a great job but don't know if they cover Waterford or not
    www.wowwaiters.blogspot.com

Advertisement