Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

And the winner of dreamer of the year is...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

ugglasdav wrote: »

Not too far off price wise IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Top Dog

ugglasdav wrote: »
    Nut and bolt rebuild over 10 years ... so some of those nuts are now 10 years old and will need replacing again? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

25 k me arse! Whats it worth? 15?

I don't know if I'm nominating this for being double the average asking price at €7500 :rolleyes: ...

View2-22973078.jpeg

Or for the owners claim that he can get 50mpg out of it :eek:

http://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/4-x-4-nissan-patrol-gr-2002/5640941

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Top Dog wrote: »
    I don't know if I'm nominating this for being double the average asking price at €7500 :rolleyes: ...

View2-22973078.jpeg

He's the president, he can say what he likes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

View2-22973078.jpeg

price is only a bit over, would expect to pay 5 for it as those are hard to kill, the only way that thing is getting 50mpg is down the side of a steep hill with the aircon off , 23-25mpg more like

price is only a bit over, would expect to pay 5 for it as those are hard to kill, the only way that thing is getting 50mpg is down the side of a steep hill with the aircon off , 23-25mpg more like
    5k for a '02? Seriously? You'd be tripping over them at under 4k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Not a TD6 I don't want to know. A common sound in a lot of army barracks here is the sound of one of those not starting......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

5k for a '02? Seriously? You'd be tripping over them at under 4k.

just looked up donedeal there, jaysus they dropped in price, the patrol used to hold value like landcruisers, not so much anymore it seems

just looked up donedeal there, jaysus they dropped in price, the patrol used to hold value like landcruisers, not so much anymore it seems
    many consider the 2.8 to be too slow & too thirsty, and the replacement 3.0 is considered quite delicate. The only things keeping their value any more are the LandCruisers & Landrover Defenders. Everything else (Discovery, Pajero, Patrol, Trooper) see their value drop like a stone when they hit around 10 years old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

the local vetenary practice has dumped their 4x4s for daysul cars, what they were offered for they was little or nothing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

reason is there is NO export market for those nissans....I export jeeps and get asked/offered to buy them all the time, but no one wants them abroad.

and as for that guy getting 50mpg, I'd like a ticket to his planet.........what a spacekadet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭road_high

flutered wrote: »
    the local vetenary practice has dumped their 4x4s for daysul cars, what they were offered for they was little or nothing.

Interesting...i'd say lots of businesses that were "natural" homes for these sort of 4*4s are now switching back to cars/estates as the benefits do not outweigh the huge fuel costs at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4745842

There simply is no justification for buying one of these what so ever, none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Saab Ed wrote: »

Have these people ANY idea what I could buy for thirty grand?? :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

30 grand? I know someone who bought a Fiat Sedici for around 10,500. Brand new, just pre-registered. 1 third of the price and a better car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

Where's the vomit smiley when you need one.
    That yoke looks hideous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Scortho wrote: »
    That yoke looks hideous.

I think it looks perfectly alright, no worse than a Cashcow.
    But 30k? Can think of better ways to spend my money...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Scortho wrote: »
    That yoke looks hideous.

In fairness, I think Its an improvement:D
    ssangyong_korando_1997-_1999__2800.jpg

I like the V8's, but not that much!
    Full-22800070.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

And parked up for 5 years. I bet she'll need a lot doing to have her perfect.

And parked up for 5 years. I bet she'll need a lot doing to have her perfect.

It may go on fire if started up! :( :pac:

Apart from that little issue, obvious tyres, fluids, aux belt..... Practically an inspection 1 at the very least!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Civic's hold their value really well, worth about €2500 for a nice one, I'd say that's for haggling room and getting rid of people just ringing to annoy him.

I preferred this thread when it was real dreamers, not people sticking on €500 more than it's worth.

CianRyan wrote: »
    Civic's hold their value really well, worth about €2500 for a nice one, I'd say that's for haggling room and getting rid of people just ringing to annoy him.

I preferred this thread when it was real dreamers, not people sticking on €500 more than it's worth.
    It's not even worth €2500. I've owned a few of these and have bought and sold them for half of that asking price. One of the examples I had was as clean as that car but with half the mileage and I was lucky to get €1600 for it.

Now if it was an em1 with the b16 dohc vtec engine it would be worth €2500 to 3k but an lsi like the one above, not a chance Imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    It's not even worth €2500. I've owned a few of these and have bought and sold them for half of that asking price. One of the examples I had was as clean as that car but with half the mileage and I was lucky to get €1600 for it.

Now if it was an em1 with the b16 dohc vtec engine it would be worth €2500 to 3k but an lsi like the one above, not a chance Imo.

:o
    I didn't read the ad, when I saw 1.6 i assumed it had a b16. Then yeah, that's well overpriced. :p

CianRyan wrote: »
    :o
    I didn't read the ad, when I saw 1.6 i assumed it had a b16. Then yeah, that's well overpriced. :p
    No worries, I can't blame you for assuming that as it looks the real deal in the pics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

We have a winner. 98 Audi A6 2.8 for the small sum of €16,800!!!!!

Seller also wants you to give him 25% deposit before you can even view it.

W.T.F?????

http://touch.adverts.ie/car/audi/a6/1998-audi-a6-for-sale/3855583

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Col200sx wrote: »
    We have a winner. 98 Audi A6 2.8 for the small sum of €16,800!!!!!

That's an armoured car they are quite expensive still a lot of money.

"FACTORY ARMOURED BY AUDI
    Security Level B4/VR4!!!
    Front windows lowering fully.
    Lockable weapons storage compartment. Intercom system.
    Run-flat tyres.
    Reinforced bumpers."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement