Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

And the winner of dreamer of the year is...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

indeed I doubt an enthusiast would want the 2.8 and one with little nct left on it, definitely the 1k mark

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    That's exactly it. It's appeal is limited to enthusiast which is only going to be a small audience. It will have to be pretty good for even an enthusiast to pay 2.5k for it. With a short test would an enthusiast really pay that much?

If it's in good nick and as genuine as he says, then yes. A set of those wheels alone can sell anywhere between €600-€1000!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    That's exactly it. It's appeal is limited to enthusiast which is only going to be a small audience. It will have to be pretty good for even an enthusiast to pay 2.5k for it. With a short test would an enthusiast really pay that much?

I'm well aware of what an Enthusiast will pay for a 7 Series and given what I sold mine for I'm fairly sure that car is worth €2-€3k or somewhere in between.

To say that car is only worth €1k is just silly but there's no accounting for stupidity sometimes. Even with a short NCT an enthusiast would still buy that.

Perhaps the many advertisers that have priced their 7 series at 1k and less are silly and stupid too?

Or

Perhaps you paid over the odds for your one? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/audi-a8-4-2-quattro/11599761

52507467.jpeg

I like how eastern european cars are always wildly over priced when they're brought over here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Perfect condition...

...transmission problem.

Not so perfect then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Sure you couldn't even drive it away even if it worked perfectly.
    Bad market to try and sell that in. If it was at least registered here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

That A8.. LHD LPG 1999 max tax non-irish registered 300+bhp.. the winner of most uninsurable car of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Perhaps the many advertisers that have priced their 7 series at 1k and less are silly and stupid too?

Or

Perhaps you paid over the odds for your one? Lol

I know you're not the wisest chap out there but if you could read English you'd see that what I sold mine for was considerably more than what I paid for it. Does that make sense to you?

166man wrote: »
    I know you're not the wisest chap out there but if you could read English you'd see that what I sold mine for was considerably more than what I paid for it. Does that make sense to you?

You are seriously just wearing out the buttons on your keypad responding to this.
    Just smile and say yes.

• Advertisement

166man wrote: »

Im sure you did ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/11602790

€7500?

I could be wrong but it seems like a lot imo.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/11602790

€7500?

I could be wrong but it seems like a lot imo.

A bit high but he is playing on the utter rarity card. I've seen maybe one around Europe and they do make a nice noise.
    Id want to see pics of it in Ireland at least.

still on american plates too .:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Love the MPG shot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

Ring decal, soooo wrong on an S class.

Even on a skanked one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

bear1 wrote: »

Something wrong with that speed/rpm, nearly 3k revs @60mph? could it be a 4-speed auto?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

2004 BMW Z4 - €60,000 - in Moldova?

http://www.adverts.ie/car/bmw/z4/2004-bmw-z4/9754815

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Think I'll make a bold offer and see what he does :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

And the photographic evidence of what a bad idea it is to put HID bulbs in standard headlamps.

YbFocus wrote: »
    Think I'll make a bold offer and see what he does :)

Bit disrespectful putting in offers when you have no intention or the money to back it up

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Bit disrespectful putting in offers when you have no intention or the money to back it up

The car is in Moldova. Due you think the advertiser can produce the car in Ireland?

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The car is in Moldova. Due you think the advertiser can produce the car in Ireland?

I dont understand our point? :confused:

It's impossible to bid and purchase items from different countries?

Sam, don't think you are common around these parts :)
    Power pants is our regular troll, this is his weird trolling ways :)

Try not bite on the bait!

A bmw... Covered in diamonds... In Moldova... And he is trying to sell it on adverts.ie for 60k.
    Seems completely legit.
    Although a quick google does tell there is a z4 in Moldova with 250k crystals attached to it.
    Obviously money doesn't buy taste.

I dont understand our point? :confused:

It's impossible to bid and purchase items from different countries?

Right. So lets say I've got dementia and I actually call the seller and offer 60k.
    Seller (in swords funny enough) says "yies niet problem my frend yies car is in Moldova".
    Grand says I and we book our trip to Moldova.. With a complete stranger to a strange country with 60k in my pocket.
    The chances of this being completely legit are as likely as me banging a nun tomorrow morning.
    Its beyond idiotic to think that anyone would do that.
    60k and the car isn't even in the eu.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Right. So lets say I've got dementia and I actually call the seller and offer 60k.
    Seller (in swords funny enough) says "yies niet problem my frend yies car is in Moldova".
    Grand says I and we book our trip to Moldova.. With a complete stranger to a strange country with 60k in my pocket.
    The chances of this being completely legit are as likely as me banging a nun tomorrow morning.
    Its beyond idiotic to think that anyone would do that.
    60k and the car isn't even in the eu.

Nothing wrong with banging a nun, just don't make it a habit

I'll get the door

• Advertisement

Nothing wrong with banging a nun, just don't make it a habit

I'll get the door

I think that would be best. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement