Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

And the winner of dreamer of the year is...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

That Dublin eg saloon caught my eye too but the driver's door let's it down a bit though

Different shade?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

That's actually a great find. If I had the money I totall would.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭selectamatic

Different shade?

Yep pic 3 is the clearest one of it.

It's a minor enough issue really but it's probably the reason it hasn't been snapped up immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Yep pic 3 is the clearest one of it.

It's a minor enough issue really but it's probably the reason it hasn't been snapped up immediately

The drivers door is a different shade as per snap# 3 alright. The rear bumper appears to be a different shade also and unless I'm mistaking the rear wheel arch from the bumper right down to the sill would appear to have being painted as it looks to be a different shade to the rest of the rear quarter panel to my eyes anyway in so far as I can tell from a photo - On the face of it this would probably be more a cause for concern than the drivers door I would suggest and would be checking it wasn't a cheapo job to bodge up rust. Rear door, front wing and sill appear untouched as far as I can tell from the photo - drivers door most likely just took a bang at some stage and was repaired or replaced - hardly structural if just drivers door alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

SCOOP 64 wrote: »

But it is on original tyres! What a gem!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Jeezis. Definitely 130k miles and being a 96 it just wouldn't have brown taxbook regardless, they stopped in 92(?). Unless the last zero is a typo and he wants €150 for it, but even that is saucey tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Jeezis. Definitely 130k miles and being a 96 it just wouldn't have brown taxbook regardless, they stopped in 92(?). Unless the last zero is a typo and he wants €150 for it, but even that is saucey tbh.

Doubtful it would make that far tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭wyliecoyote1

this car, was at 10k now at 6k. still probably 2k overpriced

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/1-of-a-kind-mugen-cl1-euro-r-might-swap/15569112

Yeah, they are a nice car I think but that one is heavily bastardised and they don't go for great money even when they are clean. €2500 and it might sell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

I'd bet me house that there's ditchfinders on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

I know one or 2 honda fanbois that would see that as great value... But would never pay next or near that asking price. Quelle surprise!

Honda fanbois are a weird deluded bunch at times.

"She has the MOOOOOGEN Spwitter and a set of rways jay hai sewious yoke I wuv a good honda buuuh..."

"meh meh meh why would you root with anything else meh"

Cool Hondas include the first few generations of the civic, the crx, s2k and NSX. Gtfo here with your 2.2 torneos and preludes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

This guy is dreaming imo. It's not even a turbo model. 14k madness.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-supra-3000-not-turbo-classic-car/15870311

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-supra-3000-not-turbo-classic-car/15870311

Plus the car is currently located in Italy - so unless you fly out there, you can't actually see/test the car except via pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

I know one or 2 honda fanbois that would see that as great value... But would never pay next or near that asking price. Quelle surprise!

Honda fanbois are a weird deluded bunch at times.

"She has the MOOOOOGEN Spwitter and a set of rways jay hai sewious yoke I wuv a good honda buuuh..."

"meh meh meh why would you root with anything else meh"

How do you get away with saying that? I suggested on here a few weeks ago that perhaps the Civic is not the greatest car that was ever made, and I nearly had lads calling me out to fight - Apparently Hondas are astonishingly powerful sports cars, with Ferrari-like handling, and are only driven by truly knowledgeable and classy petrolheads, all of whom could have been Formula 1 drivers if they'd really wanted to be :D

Halfords wheels.

Gravelly wrote: »
    I nearly had lads calling me out to fight

This is going out to you Gravelly. I see you on the internet. You were crying into John Maghans face. Telling him you were going to fight me and that you were going to skip the que the only que you will be skipping is the que to the hospital because they will be moving all the other patients to the side after what I will do to you.

You started this internet shít. You were shíteting into a bucket for two whole weeks. We can all do the talking but I talk with these(my fists). I will be waiting for you up in Mullingar.

This is going out to you Gravelly. I see you on the internet. You were crying into John Maghans face. Telling him you were going to fight me and that you were going to skip the que the only que you will be skipping is the que to the hospital because they will be moving all the other patients to the side after what I will do to you.

You started this internet shít. You were shíteting into a bucket for two whole weeks. We can all do the talking but I talk with these(my fists). I will be waiting for you up in Mullingar.

T'was bordering on that alright. It would be safer to say some lads sister was a bad ride than their beloved Civic was.

Cool Hondas include the first few generations of the civic, the crx, s2k and NSX. Gtfo here with your 2.2 torneos and preludes.
    Nah the 4th gen to 6th gen are the nicest civics.

• Advertisement

Gravelly wrote: »
    How do you get away with saying that? I suggested on here a few weeks ago that perhaps the Civic is not the greatest car that was ever made, and I nearly had lads calling me out to fight - Apparently Hondas are astonishingly powerful sports cars, with Ferrari-like handling, and are only driven by truly knowledgeable and classy petrolheads, all of whom could have been Formula 1 drivers if they'd really wanted to be :D
    Well to be fair older civics like the eg6 and type r's such as the ek9 and the dc2 were phenomenal cars for their time and did have superb handling and great engines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

I personally think CL1s are one of the best all round cars you can buy albeit that one has been tacked up and madly overpriced. Theres not many other 4 door petrol saloons of that era with as good an engine or chassis. The gearbox can give problems but when they're in good condition they shift just aswell as any B series car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    Well to be fair older civics like the eg6 and type r's such as the ek9 and the dc2 were phenomenal cars for their time and did have superb handling and great engines

Gravelly said a b18c powered EK was slow..

He got called out on it, and threw out the toys when he realised he was way off.

He's been a victim ever since, poor lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭selectamatic

Cheensbo wrote: »

He got called out on it, and threw out the toys when he realised he was way off.

Rumor has it he once asked a young fella in a civic whether he was quick off the line...

been salty ever since.

Rumor has it he once asked a young fella in a civic whether he was quick off the line...

Pure noise. He wasn't going anywhere.

Cheensbo wrote: »

It's ok love, YOUR Civic is brilliant, it's the biggest, fastest Civic in school :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Pure noise. He wasn't going anywhere.

Have to run them in for a few hundred thousand miles first :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

I'm lost lads, dafuq is going on?

Yeah, back to dreamers I think!

• Advertisement

It's cool, it's clean and it's the good kind of rare but would you part with €5500 for it?

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2005-volkswagen-lupo-gti-6-speed-taxed-amp-new-nct/15518305

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement