Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

And the winner of dreamer of the year is...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

If he had a Jap boot lid it would look much nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

That 318 looks awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

It's basically standard visually?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

It's basically standard visually?

Those wheels..... :eek::(:(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The A8 is down to €10k now.

That the Monaghan reg one? If it's the one I'm thinking about, it's been for sale forever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭E36Ross

It's cool in a modded Jap import kind of way. Theres a few nice bits on it and it does look quite fresh but 3x overpriced imo though. €2500-€3k car.

Supercharger kit is about €2k alone

Few nice bits on it, Forged M3 Alloys, Porsche Brakes, Coil On Plug Kit, BC Coilovers Recaro Seats etc etc....

It definately was a no expense spared build.

Very niche car though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Yeah that 318is used to belong to a good friend of mine that is meticulous with his cars and you probably won't find a cleaner one than that but it won't fetch that money, even with 45k miles though E36's are going for mad money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

80k diesel Mini :pac:

ZThlNjVhYTZjOGU5ZTkwZmZlMWM1ODg1NDFiYWYyYjSf_OJGZNSK8EP_VJeA2uTVaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b184ODM4NTg5OXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mini-cooper-d-auto/17205899

Yes, I know it has to be a typo, but I found it funny all the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

I'd give him €500 for that 407 coupe and consider himself lucky. He will never shift that thing, over 15 years old so no insurance company will want to go near you with it, not to mention how mad you'd want to be to tax it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

I struggled to get €2k for a 406 coupe 6 years ago with the more desirable (with stupid road tax) 2.2 HDi so if he thinks he's getting €4k for one now he'll be waiting

Around €1k is the best he can hope for it and it takes someone who really wants one to fork out €1,800 per year to tax it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I'd give him €500 for that 407 coupe and consider himself lucky. He will never shift that thing, over 15 years old so no insurance company will want to go near you with it, not to mention how mad you'd want to be to tax it..

But its a modern classic?

:D

Handsome car in its day but bless him. Nearly 4k for an ageing tax monster. Yeah 500 would be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

considering there's that blue quatto 3.2 petrol Audi A6 for sale in the other thread for 1500.. he has to be dreaming

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

I know somebody who had a similar low mileage 406 coupe 3.0 V6 for sale a good few years back ... apparently the car also belonged to Ronan Keating when it was new?.... He still new it was a worthless piece of cr@p and was only looking for 1,000 euro for it ... and this is going back a couple of years

Practically sale-proof in every way.

Good luck trying to shift it.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

Now reduced to €17k, and the bhp claim removed.

Saddest thing I've seen for a while. The scrap price on that car is 300 quid and that's all it's worth, maybe 1200 retail but no one in their right mind would, what with warranty cost risk. Only wish I could comment on Dondeal ad so I could make him an offer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ION08 wrote: »
    I know somebody who had a similar low mileage 406 coupe 3.0 V6 for sale a good few years back ... apparently the car also belonged to Ronan Keating when it was new?.... He still new it was a worthless piece of cr@p and was only looking for 1,000 euro for it ... and this is going back a couple of years

I was working backstage in the rds around 98 ,the beegees did a concert with Bryan Kennedy from Belfast.
    I remember admiring ronans brand new 406 coupe as he turned up to meet the"artists" and I was left minding the his car for a few hrs in the VIP zone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Top Dog wrote: »
    Practically sale-proof in every way.

Good luck trying to shift it.

Worth it for the reg alone!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Good luck to him the eejit

• Advertisement

Recent £8k rebuild - someone went a little too far and now thinks they can get ALL their money back. They're in for a long wait.

He should have got the bump strips colour coded when he was splashing the cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

He should have got the bump strips colour coded when he was splashing the cash.

I like them the way they are. The price of the car is ridiculous though but that car dealer has had cars for sale before with crazy asking prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    I like them the way they are. The price of the car is ridiculous though but that car dealer has had cars for sale before with crazy asking prices.

Every car he sell's is expensive, I brought that up before a while back. But tbf his usual stock is quite exotic and mint so I do not know what he is doing with that Alfa and selling it at an extreme price.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-corolla/17277714

Not an extreme case but that car is worth €2k tops, probably less for a bastardised example like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,589 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-corolla/17277714

Not an extreme case but that car is worth €2k tops, probably less for a bastardised example like that.

Whats with the 45deg angle photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

What's up with the seat covers?

Why didn't the seller take them off? Screams worn seats to me.

"Cleaned inside and outside weekly" The inside certainly doesn't look like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Alfa owner is a complete tool. I'd give a grand for that thing.

• Advertisement

Every car he sell's is expensive, I brought that up before a while back. But tbf his usual stock is quite exotic and mint so I do not know what he is doing with that Alfa and selling it at an extreme price.

Ya he did have a few nice cars alrite but a few ordinary cars as well for big money. I don't believe that alfa is as clean as he is making out though, certainly not in good enough condition to warrant the price tag.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement