Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

And the winner of dreamer of the year is...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

millington wrote: »
    Show us an Evo 5/6 in the UK cheaper than here and bear in mind that VRT alone on most Evos is €4000 now on top of that. The cheapest 5 on Pistonheads is £9500 sterling.

5s & 6s are already sought after. Your argument only stands to reason if the cars aren't selling at these prices, but they are. I personally know of a black V that went for €9000, a faded yellow V for €8000, a clean yellow V for €10,000 and a blue 6 for €9000.

Again, the white car is irrelevant because it is over market value but still worth more than the 3/4k you said that they should be.

You're 100% correct, even on Japan Partner they are mad dear!

I'll wait til the next recession and buy one then. ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Plus VRT!

(And 10 years VRT penalties!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭.red.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Plus VRT!

(And 10 years VRT penalties!)

But it started first time!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Ah hello, new battery.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

That Golf has never had an MOT either.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

pablo128 wrote: »
    That Golf has never had an MOT either.

Could have been in Northern Ireland after it was regged so won’t show up on uk system

Also, it’s 1.4 and not 1.6 as ad claims. Mk3 Golf Match didn’t come in 1.6

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

The exact same car May bought in that episode of top gear where the lads pretend to be 17 years old and the hassle of getting getting insured and impressing teenage girls!

..back on topic I assume the price is 500 instead of 5k

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Philb76

It's in cavan cud be 5 grand 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

davycc wrote: »
    The exact same car May bought in that episode of top gear where the lads pretend to be 17 years old and the hassle of getting getting insured and impressing teenage girls!

..back on topic I assume the price is 500 instead of 5k

500 would be too much!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

If it started first time why is there a heavy duty tow rope hanging off it in the 4th pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Dia1988 wrote: »
    If it started first time why is there a heavy duty tow rope hanging off it in the 4th pic?

'Tis so eager to go, he had to tie it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Gravelly wrote: »
    'Tis so eager to go, he had to tie it down.

At 5k the only place it will be going is into the shed for another 10 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭LariToper

Ah hello, new battery.
    C'mon now he didn't say the battery was included, probably doesn't want timewasters calling to inquire if he'd sell it separately

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    At 5k the only place it will be going is into the shed for another 10 years.

Would be worth 10k after another trip to the shed...

Interesting one....

2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggra with a possibly knackered engine.... €67,000

https://www.donedeal.co.uk/cars-for-sale/2008-lamborghini-gallardo-superleggra/18369080

YzgyYWJjYTYxNDBhOGQzZWY1MzNkNWJlMjg1MDI5MGP_p0ZGBZ0f_mk-ujkGaBo0aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185Nzk3MzA5M3x8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

I'm no expert, but as far as I am aware these cars need their engine rebuilt often and this one has 90,000 km's on it.

Is this guy dreaming or is it good deal?
    I kinda think if you are the kind of person that has €67,000 to drop on a super car, you're the kind of person that could afford to buy new.

Note: No VRT either, add another 30k to the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Will trade for a lock of meal, calves and a bucket of pennies hai

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Reminds me of James May's one from the 18 year old challenge

grahambo wrote: »
    Interesting one....

2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggra with a possibly knackered engine.... €67,000

https://www.donedeal.co.uk/cars-for-sale/2008-lamborghini-gallardo-superleggra/18369080

YzgyYWJjYTYxNDBhOGQzZWY1MzNkNWJlMjg1MDI5MGP_p0ZGBZ0f_mk-ujkGaBo0aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185Nzk3MzA5M3x8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

I'm no expert, but as far as I am aware these cars need their engine rebuilt often and this one has 90,000 km's on it.

Is this guy dreaming or is it good deal?
    I kinda think if you are the kind of person that has €67,000 to drop on a super car, you're the kind of person that could afford to buy new.

Note: No VRT either, add another 30k to the price!

Imagine the size of the balls (and inverse size of a brain) you'd need to buy that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MrCostington

Re the lambo ad:

A) "Car is exactly as it left d factory". FFS you're asking 67 grand would it kill you to use English?

B) Ad is by 'dave', a private seller (with 27 other cars for sale)!

C) not on this ad, but while I'm ranting :) I see a lot of "need gone" on DD - I know what it means, but on the other hand, what's this all about?

I think DD needs a grammar or IQ test before you can use it !!!

• Advertisement

Gravelly wrote: »
    Imagine the size of the balls (and inverse size of a brain) you'd need to buy that.

Me on my way to buy that Lambo:

BirXmTdCIAMaLLP.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

He has a M5 also which had "minor" crash repair. Why not double down... Lambo and M5

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

Does'nt say much for the QC at the Lamborghini factory if it left there with an "ignition fault".

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭elstingeo

He can keep the Lambo. Could be anything wrong with it. The add looks unprofessional also. Make me think he was trying to sell it quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Re the lambo ad:

A) "Car is exactly as it left d factory". FFS you're asking 67 grand would it kill you to use English?

B) Ad is by 'dave', a private seller (with 27 other cars for sale)!

C) not on this ad, but while I'm ranting :) I see a lot of "need gone" on DD - I know what it means, but on the other hand, what's this all about?

I think DD needs a grammar or IQ test before you can use it !!!

It could be that he's Italian and English is not his native Language seeing as the car is on Italian plates...

Or

He could just be your typical donedeal inbred that has yet to master the basics of his only spoken language :rolleyes: :D

Key Info on the ad also describes an Audi A6 Diesel :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

mloc123 wrote: »
    He has a M5 also which had "minor" crash repair. Why not double down... Lambo and M5

Probably this one :D

bmw87.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

ION08 wrote: »
    It could be that he's Italian and English is not his native Language seeing as the car is on Italian plates...

Or

He could just be your typical donedeal inbred that has yet to master the basics of his only spoken language :rolleyes: :D

I think it's the latter!

One of life's basic lessons should be:

Never buy a dodgy looking secondhand lambo from a guy called Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

I think it's the latter!

He has an s max advertised as “perfect driving great.just has to be pushed to start”.and the tow eye is screwed into the bumper.
    You can push it onto a bonfire at that price lad

• Advertisement

He has an s max advertised as “perfect driving great.just has to be pushed to start”.and the tow eye is screwed into the bumper.
    You can push it onto a bonfire at that price lad

:D:D:D Brilliant!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement