Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

And the winner of dreamer of the year is...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

He has an s max advertised as “perfect driving great.just has to be pushed to start”.and the tow eye is screwed into the bumper.
    You can push it onto a bonfire at that price lad

In fairness, it's in the breaking and repairables section:
    https://www.donedeal.co.uk/damagedcars-for-sale/2008-ford-s-max-diesel/18396259

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭flatty

Re the lambo ad:

A) "Car is exactly as it left d factory". FFS you're asking 67 grand would it kill you to use English?

B) Ad is by 'dave', a private seller (with 27 other cars for sale)!

C) not on this ad, but while I'm ranting :) I see a lot of "need gone" on DD - I know what it means, but on the other hand, what's this all about?

I think DD needs a grammar or IQ test before you can use it !!!
    That'd close the site.
    I love it. :
    "no time waisters or tire kickers"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭circadian

Lads ye have me in stitches, some crackers today.

That Lambo is the dodgiest thing I've seen in a while. Nearly 70 grand for a Lambo with a shagged engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Spotted this from the same guy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭rizzee

tcawley29 wrote: »

Any test or inspiration welcome

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Emmersonn wrote: »
    Does'nt say much for the QC at the Lamborghini factory if it left there with an "ignition fault".

The car is 10 years old. He's reusing a listing for a 2018 A6 to advertise it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Philb76

And one photo of it

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DPolo

testicles wrote: »

Was mentioned somewhere above it's on Italian plates, maybe hes switching between Italian and English writing the add :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

"This is possibly the best csl available to buy in uk or Ireland,
    Genuine car,
    Has to be seen to be appreciated"

he could have thrown in a few more cliche, like first to see will buy, Genuine reason for sale, one lady owner, motorway miles.

Could he not have uploaded more that one pic of the best M3 for sale in the UK and Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Genuine car,

he could have thrown in a few more cliche, like first to see will buy, Genuine reason for sale, one lady owner, motorway miles.

Could he not have uploaded more that one pic of the best M3 for sale in the UK and Ireland?

you forgot about First to see will buy :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

Is it really worth €85,000?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

you forgot about First to see will buy :cool:

no i didnt ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭rizzee

Do you not trust him? Sure he almost spelt his name properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DPolo

rizzee wrote: »
    Do you not trust him? Sure he almost spelt his name properly.

Maybe he'll get his crayons out too when he's signing the logbook.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

testicles wrote: »

I said that it was on Italian plates , but looking back at the Ad, I'm nearly sure they are French plates

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

It is on French plates

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Wouldn't know much about the M3 market, but is that really worth €85k???

For that money, I could buy a 911 Turbo of the same year, and still have enough left over for a sensible commuting car for weekdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Gravelly wrote: »
    Wouldn't know much about the M3 market, but is that really worth €85k???

For that money, I could buy a 911 Turbo of the same year, and still have enough left over for a sensible commuting car for weekdays.

Its not just an M3..its a CSL. £50k is about the going rate afaik with 50k-ish miles like the one linked. Factor in VRT and you're probably bang on the money

Its not just an M3..its a CSL. £50k is about the going rate afaik with 50k-ish miles like the one linked. Factor in VRT and you're probably bang on the money

Damn, if I bought that all I'd think about is the 911 Turbo I could have had, along with a big chunk of change in my pocket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I wonder is it will from the other thread where he was giving the speedo a shave.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Damn, if I bought that all I'd think about is the 911 Turbo I could have had, along with a big chunk of change in my pocket.

I'd take a CSL over the same value 911 any day though.

I'd take a CSL over the same value 911 any day though.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, I just don't see €85k worth of attraction in it, but then I've never been bitten by the Beemer bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Genuine car,

And it’s practically brand new but it has a very long service history.classic stuff.that lad should have a thread of his own

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, I just don't see €85k worth of attraction in it, but then I've never been bitten by the Beemer bug.

Admittedly I'm a BMW head. I'm sure 99% of people would pick a 911 over it.

Admittedly I'm a BMW head. I'm sure 99% of people would pick a 911 over it.

Uncultivated bästards that we are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

The BM should hold it's value better than the Porsche though....if ye don't drive it. But sure what's the point in that. I'd love a CSL though. Such a cool car.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Philb76

Absolutely no m3 expert myself can only dream but I think they are the holy grail I've heard lads say of m3s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭flatty

Genuine car,

At 85 grand for a 15 year old 3 series it would want to have been painted by Damian Hirst.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

flatty wrote: »
    At 85 grand for a 15 year old 3 series it would want to have been painted by Damian Hirst.

Ok , I agree it's not worth 85 k , but I know a fella very very well that bought one on the strength of this video, but he didn't pay anything near that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement