Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Panel Eng Code Locked out

Options
  • 19-02-2009 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

My friend has an Aritech CS350 panel and we don't know the eng code to get into the menu to turn down the sensitivity on some of the shocks.

We just tried the procedure for attempting to factory default the control unit but it appears to be locked out.

Is there anywhere we can get a Control unit PCB to swap out that is not locked out to replace the existing one? Or does anyone know where you can get them reset or how to do it? I know the CS350 is obsolete now for a while so its a long shot.

If the unit is not able to be changed internally and we cant get another CS350 panel, any suggestions for an alternative? I'm familiar with Aritech alarms so that would be the ideal solution.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

A good engineer willl be able to flash the chip & reset the panel.
    If you want to you should still be able to buy a PCB from any good wholesaler & swap it over.
    If you are upgrading the best options would be the Astec Fusion or Europlex Signet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

koolkid wrote: »
    A good engineer willl be able to flash the chip & reset the panel.

Do you know any?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

As you know they are now obsolete so wholesalers shouldn't sell you them but you could try, chance your arm.
    I'm around the Tallaght area tomorrow, if you could drop it up to me i'll default it for you.

As you know they are now obsolete so wholesalers shouldn't sell you them but you could try, chance your arm.
    I'm around the Tallaght area tomorrow, if you could drop it up to me i'll default it for you.

just sent you a PM

BIG thanks to fredfunk for his help on getting the panel reset to factory settings.

• Advertisement
Advertisement