Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk Russian coal miner

Options
  • 19-02-2009 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭

There was a thread on after hours yesterday about being drunk at work, it reminded me of this gem probably been posted before. But still very funny.

Read the text first:
    There was an accident at a coal mine and people were accused of drinking on the job.

The interviewer is trying to see if there is any truth in the rumour, and then one of the other workers turns up unannounced. Don't need sound, unless you can speak Russian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ЯR

this is not true: the man you see there is not drunk, but has serious mental ilness. And the report is not about any accident, it is about wages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

ЯR wrote: »
    this is not true: the man you see there is not drunk, but has serious mental ilness. And the report is not about any accident, it is about wages.

Wait are you saying the guy in the background wasn't getting paid coz he was a mentaller? No fair!

Homer wrote: »
    Wait are you saying the guy in the background wasn't getting paid coz he was a mentaller? No fair!

well he is not related to the topic of report, but he well might haven't been paid lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

In fairness he looks like he's been eating the coal and not mining it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

this is not true: the man you see there is not drunk, but has serious mental ilness.

Would that be a drink related serious mental illness?

A for the subject matter I would have copped it only we are not allowed sound at work.

Fecking Internet Police going round spoiling a good joke.

• Advertisement

patmac wrote: »
    Would that be a drink related serious mental illness?

A for the subject matter I would have copped it only we are not allowed sound at work.

Fecking Internet Police going round spoiling a good joke.
    It is not related to drink. This video was a big thing a while ago back in Russia, everyone was passing a link a round, what a laugh! It has recieved a lot of publicity even in press. Later on it became apparent that man is seriously struggling, some people organised campaign to raise money for him. Everyone suddenly felt poor for man. Myself and a couple of my friend donated few dollars to his fund.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

It is not related to drink. This video was a big thing a while ago back in Russia, everyone was passing a link a round, what a laugh! It has recieved a lot of publicity even in press. Later on it became apparent that man is seriously struggling, some people organised campaign to raise money for him. Everyone suddenly felt poor for man. Myself and a couple of my friend donated few dollars to his fund.

Mine is funnier.

patmac wrote: »
    Mine is funnier.
    er talkin bout er face now? ;)

Advertisement