Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

walking directions from s parade 2 ucd

Options
  • 19-02-2009 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

HI,

Have a course in UCD nxt sat , usually get bus but with this bus strike for 28th,mad.gif guna have to attempt to get dart. I know the closest dart is sydney parade, but havent a clue how to get there from there. Can somebody ple give me walking directions to UCD from s parade, would really appreciate it, as i have v bad directon and dont wana jst chance it. thanx biggrin.gif
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Start with this map, then: you're going to turn left out of the station exit, walk to Merrion Rd. (~ 3 mins), cross it, move left a bit to the corner. Walk up Nutley Lane past the RTE, to the corner with Stillorgan Rd. You'll be OK if you cross the road and turn left, then walk along Stillorgan Rd. to the "offramp" where the UCD entrance is.

Be sure to consult a map of UCD itself, so you know which building you're going to. Don't just turn up at the front gate and expect to see easy signs from there to your building - especially if you're in a hurry!

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 bearded1

Alternatively when you come down Nutley just cross the N11 and enter UCD via Greenfield, handy if you're heading to north side of campus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

It's also a similar distance from Booterstown so if you're coming from the south it might be handier. Tis a straight walk along the rock road, a left turn and basically follow the road and you get to UCD!

try the journey planner at www.dto.ie for more detailed directions and a map

Advertisement