Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX COD WAW Players!!!!

• 19-02-2009 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

alright im lookin to join a clan or start a clan im sick of playin with people that dont have a clue im not a bad player my kill death ratio is 1.30 hit me up if your intrested or send me a private message :cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well what game mode are you?
    what time of the day do you usually play, and whats your rank?
    is it a clan you want to join or just play in a party with people that are organised

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'd join up, username: kaiche

Currently a level 2 captain, play evenings/weekends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Macker14717

Lenny wrote: »
    Well what game mode are you?
    what time of the day do you usually play, and whats your rank?
    is it a clan you want to join or just play in a party with people that are organised

im playing S&D domination and team deathmatch i do be playing most evenings im kind of lookin to do both im prestige Lv.1 and rank 42

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

gT greenballs09
    level 22 i think and improving everyday. Usually play the deathmatches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

well if its a party with some freinds that arent noobs send me a message on xbox my gamer tag iS IIIAcHmEdIII i mostly play nazi zombie hardcore teamdeath and play around the same times of u send me a freinds request if u want

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Macker14717

I'd join up, username: kaiche

Currently a level 2 captain, play evenings/weekends
    greenman09 wrote: »
    gT greenballs09
    level 22 i think and improving everyday. Usually play the deathmatches

alight lads how about playin a game this weekend?? or when ever suits every1

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea i'll be on for all day tomorrow from about 12-1ish..
    prestige level 3. rank 38
    usually like to play headquarters when i'm in in a party with people how know how to play! do play a bit of tdm to do the gun challanges, and maybe a bit of search
    name is "lenny irl"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

id like to join but my skill level can be either top scorer or worst scorer on the map lol.

TacticalSpud if u want me to tag along, ill be on in about 2-3hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Add me if you want, my gamertag is in my sig.!
    I am level 50 and like to play TDM and some headquarters.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

I would be able to play tomorrow. Just got it though so I will be level one.

GT: LEGENDARY IRL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Will be on2moro add me and we can get going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I'll join too, GT is SnakeSl4yer currently lvl. 9 only started playing online friday. Had good experience on COD4. Can only play at weekends though, damn college. Maybe we could organise a match for next Friday night ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

im in i play hardcore S&D and Hardcore TDM

My gamer tag is : Nevaeh 2Die4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Just got it today, give me a few days to get decent at it and if anyone fancies some multiplayer my tag is JesusBeater

Advertisement