Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is next?

Options
  • 19-02-2009 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

I am constantly hearing people saying, "You think the Anglo thing is bad, wait till you here what is about to come out"

If I push them further and enquire as to what is about to come out, they kind of trail off into nonsensical mutterings.

Are we actually getting carried away, I mean what if Anglo is the epoch of the scandal?

Too many people are quoting ludicrous sources for their info about politicians. My point is that FF have systematically managed to enrich themselves and their ilk since the foundation of the state while slaughtering the well being and finances of the average taxpayer. They have managed to stick together and lie for one another and cover each others backs in a manner that is frankly cultish. They are a slick corruption machine, so do people really think that FF TD's are going to risk their lavish liveliehoods by telling their cousins neighbours ma's freind where the bodies are buried???

Seems unlikely

Advertisement