Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

construction studies notes

Options
  • 19-02-2009 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

does any know any good sites for notes in construction ... my book is fairly useless and i need to know what exactly the examiner wants for an answer
    for example when doing a question on foundations what do you include ?? how much is necessaery etc.
    i would really appreciate any help on this thanks
    mallox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

What question do you mean?

The drawing question?

Give an example of the question

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

What question do you mean?

The drawing question?

Give an example of the question

I agree... much to general of a question OP. give a specific question if you could.

I did my construction Leaving cert exam 6 years ago... are ye still using the white book? If so there are books from the same publishers that give model answers to all the leaving cert questions over the years.

Im a Quantity Surveyor now so i could point you in the right direction when ya come back with an answer to the above.

If its the drawing question you should include everything from the earth up to and including the DPC for the foundations question if it is a full question.

If I recall it was all house hold based construction, if it still is might i suggest you buy this in any easons:
    http://www.homebond.ie/house_building_manual.html

Advertisement