Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft vs To Guards/Police

Options
  • 19-02-2009 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Few months back we had a visit from the popo! we now have no rifles :-( anyone think the guns would be melted down by now or anybody know the policy???? and by the way it wasn't my fault! a roomie got a little to happy showing off his new sniper rifle around the area!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

That was a bit stupid mate. Please don't let that happen again...

airsoft + public = problems.
    airsoft + consealed area = fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

To be honest, you shouldn't have airsoft guns.

They shoudl be treated like a real firearm and your friends idiotic showing off of the rifle in public was rightly punished by it being removed.

Children who mess with toys have them taken away.

You are lucky that thats all that they did tbh.

guns make unaware people scared.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

this seems to be happening more often,was walking my dog at the weekend an group of kids with aks came along,12 13 years old,one aimed the rifle at my dogs,was so pissed i could have went nuts,but id get in trouble then.ashop opened up near by seems be selling to any one

I would have went mad...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

yeah but these days yo say anything to kids who dont belong to you the guards can often end up your doorstep,i know the guy doesnt let kids into shop,so i can only guess adults are buying for them.as yu said a person who doesnt know anthing bou guns will always believe its real until proven otherwise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Weather or not they have been distroyed yet, you haven't a hope of getting them
    back.,.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Personally, I'm delighted the Gardaí confiscated them. There is no place for irresponsible and reckless use of airsoft devices of any description, especially in such a casual, nonchalant manner as
    got a little to happy showing off his new sniper rifle around the area

Give up any hope of getting them back and, instead, count yourself lucky one or both of you weren't charged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

What exactly does "little Happy" mean - eitherway I agree with everybodys comments in this thread

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Im lost for words really. Regardless of them being destroyed there gone and gone for a good reason. Also this isn't a review.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement