Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fox video

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

looks like a fairly young fox ,more to wild life than blowing the sxxt out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Well said, I love seeing them over here in England where there's a sea between them and my poultry. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Onset of rabies? Best shoot it just in case;) for the kids sake of course:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Ha that was qute, but I have two questions:

1) What exactly was it doing?
    2) WTF was that silver ball thing in your garden??? Aliens?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

ah man thats cute! Even all the cold hearted killers out there cant deny the little bugger that. Dont think I could draw a bead on it after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Came home late last night about mid night and a lovely fox ran up the road in front of me with a rabbit in his mouth. As for the fox on the trampoline, I couldnt shoot that fox.....................................

It would make too much of a mess on the trampoline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

The ticks in his ears must be pretty bad if he's dragging them like that, best thing to do is to give him 50gr of copper coated medicine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

The ticks in his ears must be pretty bad if he's dragging them like that, best thing to do is to give him 50gr of copper coated medicine :D

Ya, if that fails I can offer 165grn. Don't worry about the bouncy thing, it's well vented, blood drips.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Callow Man

Trojan911 wrote: »
    Ya, if that fails I can offer 165grn. Don't worry about the bouncy thing, it's well vented, blood drips.........

Kids might not be too impressed though!!!:D

They won't mind when their chomping on their fox burgers!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Callow Man

They won't mind when their chomping on their fox burgers!! ;)

Fox burgers!!!! Then the wife wont be too impressed:D

She'll love the fox fur hat!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

She'll love the fox fur hat!:D

Wear the fox hat

Advertisement