Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Test

• 19-02-2009 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Not sure if this is the right section but my driving test was cancelled today and im wondering does anyone know how long ill be waiting for to do my test?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

[Link]

On the left hand side, you will see "Pass rates and waiting times"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Swintonious

i have already applied i want to know how will i be waiting for my test to be rearranged?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

You'd be better off in the Motors-- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=909 forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

i have already applied i want to know how will i be waiting for my test to be rearranged?

they normally put you on a cancellation list. then as soon as one comes up they will ring you, ask if its suitable for you. If you accept they will send out the confirmation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

When mine was snowed off, I got a new date for 3 weeks later within 3 days. Mind you my provisional was about to expire so I did ask them to rush it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement