Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in Scotland

• 19-02-2009 9:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

Hey

Im looking into studying a degree in scotland in 2010, I am going to graduate this year with an honours degree in Ireland. Just wondering if anyone knows if my current degree will help me when applying for entry into a new course in scotland. Also if anyone could tell me if I would qualify for a scotish student loan that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭cazmcco

Hey!!

If your hoping to study a course similar to the one that your graduating from this year your degree will be of help to you.

Iv applied to colleges in Edinburgh to study for my higher degree. Because i already have a cert and currently studying for my ordinary degree i was able to apply to transfer into year 3 of a 4 year course. I received conditional offers to transfer into year 3 of all the courses that i applied for.

My advice to you would be to contact the college that your interested in to find out the details as the requirements of all colleges vary.

Unfortunately i cant help with regards loans.

Advertisement