Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Bernards...where do I get one?

Options
  • 19-02-2009 9:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not a frequent visitor to this forum (even though I own the coolest cat on the planet) :) ....but I was thinking where to pose this question and here was the first place that came to mind.

I want to get a St Bernard for my Dad. Hes wanted one for as long as I remember but Mum would never have let him have one while we were all growing up in the house - I think Cujo may have alot to answer for on that front.....but I think she wouldnt mind now that we have all (nearly) flown the coop.

So, I decided Id do this for Dad (of course asking permission from on high first) and then realised I have no idea about how to go about getting one. I dont think Ive ever seen a live one, but being from Achill may have diminished my chances somewhat - I realise this.:pac:

If anyone can tell me how to get my paws (haha) on one, Id appreciate it greatly. And also if anyone knows any good websites as to the care and maintanance of these dogs, id welcome any suggestions.

Dad is going to be so excited!!!! I cant wait to see tyhe look on his face!!!!:D

Thank you all! I promise Ill post photos of him when I get him/her - funny, St Bernards always seem male to me :o

Comments

Advertisement